Important Dates for Fall 2020 Soccer
- August 15, 2020 - Registration Ends. Late Registration will continue after this date on an "as space is available" basis. After August 15, requests to be placed with a specific coach, a friend or on a specific team cannot be honored and a late fee will apply. Click here to register for the Fall 2020 Season.
- August 22, 2020 - Coaches Meeting. All coaches are required to attend the Coaches Meeting. At this meeting, we will discuss Heartland Soccer Club: NYSA rules and policies, COVID-19 guidelines and best practices, coaches receive team rosters and uniforms. Practices may begin the week immediately following this date.
Due to the circumstances surrounding this fall season, we will ask all coaches to contact all of their players as soon as possible after receiving their roster, but no later than 5 days after the Coaches Meeting. Parents: If you have not heard from a coach by 3pm on August 27, please email us at email@example.com.
- September 5, 2020 - First games. All age divisions will begin their seasons on this date.
- TBA - Picture Day at Heartland Soccer Club: NYSA. This season's Picture Day will look a different than in previous seasons. We are trying to find the safest way to take team and individual pictures this season.
- November 7, 2020 - End of Season Celebration - final games of the season for all age groups.